Your Immediate Call And Our Quick Arrival
Flooding and water damage is very invasive. Water quickly spreads throughout your home and gets absorbed into floors, walls and contents. SERVPRO of North Tulsa arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately. The quicker your call to get a mitigation team started, the less damage and cost to you or your insurance company.
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and contents.
- Water damaged contents can leave furniture stains in carpet, which in turn can ruin the flooring and have to be removed.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture can begin to swell and crack.
- A musty odor appears in carpet and clothing/linens.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, baseboards, casing and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
Immediate action on the customers part is essential as some insurance companies will deny your claim if they find during their inspection that the loss was sitting for a long period of time.